Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Very green smoothie



I call this smoothie a very green one, because this time I didn't add any other color to the smoothie, only green veggies and avocado ;) Ok, plus the pea protein powder :P The smoothie mug is as well green :) I got the mug from a friend of mine, and I am in love with it, I take it everywhere with me:):) It is from a Swedish company called Sagaform.  The smoothie holder is BPA free and it seals perfectly. No drops in the bag :):) 


Ok, so here is the recipe:

- handful of spinach
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- a bit of parsley (according to taste)
- 1 tbsp pea protein powder
- filtered water

Put the spinach, cucumber, parsley and water to the high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add the avocado and the protein powder. Blend again.

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment